It is our mission of the Institute of Safety Officers to offer cutting edge services and programs to our clients; business stakeholders; customers and learners related to Quality; Health; Safety; Environmental; Hygiene.
We believe and adopt the following values; Safety; Caring; Trust; Integrity; Honesty; Transparency and Open Communication. We believe that all people; persons; employees; client’s; business stakeholders; customers and learners come first; and must be treated as such, with respect; dignity; and with honesty. Unity in diversity.
To provide a specialised service related to the Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental related to:
• To be the leading QHSE service provider. To implement preventative COVID 19 measures and controls.
• To ensure that the shareholder and client’s expectations are exceeded.
• To ensure that the company is continuously learning and improving.
• To ensure success of our customers by exceeding the quality of service provided.
OUR FOUNDATIONAL GUIDING PRINCIPLES
• To identify potential risks to organisational processes to protect householders and business stakeholders.
• To be fully committed to all measures concerning the protection of health and safety of people.
• To develop appropriate guiding principles to monitor the risks affecting health and safety.
• To use approved chemicals for spraying and fogging techniques, also use trained technicians.
ETHICS AND MORALS
We make right choices with reason; morally beneficial to all client’s; business stakeholders; home owners; customers and employees.
OUR TARGETS AND OBJECTIVES
• Plan and promote to use of masks; sanitisers; and abide by social distancing; and handwashing.
• Encourage to make all businesses and householders aware of proper hygiene practices and spraying
• Plan to supply quality products and training intervention related to HSE training.
• Work towards our vision by delivering a continuous improvement assessment action plan.
PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC COMMITMENT:
Knowledge used in the service of others; thereby creating a positive social need. We are committed to treating ALL people and persons with respect. We will be educating and training our community members on Covid preventative measures, by adopting the most technological advances in medical health science and by the use of approved tested sanitizers, masks, social distancing and regular washing of hands.
CONSERVATION of OUR ENVIRONMENT NATURAL RESOURCES:
We will minimize our environmental impact. We will strive to have a positive impact on our natural surroundings.
Pollution prevention of paper, plastic waste, chemical disposals and minimizing waste from our operational and training processes. We will comply with bylaws and legislation; policies and procedures; thereby contributing to a sustainable environment.